Corrupt-a-wish

Here lives all the topics that don't seem to fit in any other forum. Text games, caption this and all sorts of insane ramblings lie within.

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Steahl » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Wish granted. You sleep better at night because of the daily injection that keep you calm enough for the orderlies to handle. Too many years of poor sleep and your brain just snapped one day, landing you in a very nice institution where chemicals can b used to deal with you.

Sadly, they leave very little of 'you' left under the drugs, but you do rest well!

I wish I could afford to buy my house instead of rent.
Find more details and items in the profile of the user

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
8 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Steahl

Cash on hand: 300.00
Bank: 30,470.00

Postby Andyfer_Ruu » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Granted!
Your house has now been bought. However, you now don't have any money left to pay for bills and food.
You borrow from the bank and get deeper and deeper into debt, until one day the bank takes your home and possesions to help psy it off.
Now you don't even have a house to live in - let alone rent.

I wish that I could live in a different country in the future instead of crappy England.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
Andyfer_Ruu

Cash on hand: 2,267.00

Postby Steahl » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:13 am

You can! But only because the world has ended and everywhere is a nuclear wasteland. Plenty of wide open spaces though, and a lovely glow at night!

I wish I had access to the Ebola Virus.

8 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Steahl

Postby Andyfer_Ruu » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:06 am

*clicks fingers*
Granted!
Unfortunatly, you infect yourslelf during one of your evil experiments of doom with the virus :mrgreen:
However you make it a mission to infect as many people as you can before you get tied down to a hospital bed, where you will spend a good deal of your life being tested and experimented on yourself.
Did I mention that Dr Vannacutt is your doctor? *evil laugh*

I wish I was the supreme overlord of Earth.

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
Andyfer_Ruu

Postby Arcana » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Of course, Sire, your wish is my command.

Unfortunately, those dreadful rebels have managed to infiltrate your secret volcano-base and destroy your mind-control device, several assorted doomsday devices as well as slaughter your Legions of Terror.

Now the only thing you have left to maintain your thrall over the global population is your well-stocked larder. Well, it was well-stocked until the rebels broke in and pilfered it, according to the sole survivor. And by 'broke in' I mean 'came in through the unlocked and open door by invitation. From me.'

It's only a matter of time until the rebels batter down the door to your inner sanctum, Sire. From what I can see through the security camera feeds they're carrying an assortment of torture tools ranging from electrodes to razors, iron bars to...oh God, what is that? It's all ribbed and knobbly...I don't even want to contemplate what they intend to do with that. I'm just glad it isn't going to be done to me. I'm sending you a pistol with one bullet in it through the dumb-waiter. Best of luck.

I wish I were as creative as my above post all the time!
"We Must Dissent. Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind."

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Arcana

Cash on hand: 125.00
Bank: 3,602.00

Postby Andyfer_Ruu » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:44 pm

That's the best answer I've heard so far. 0.0

Your wish has been granted, master.
You become very creative/imaginitive all the time and are inducted into the creative university of creative ideas. You start writing stories and making works of art and become very famous.

However you soon became too creative and it causes the fabric of the space time continuum to implode on itself due to your intense work, the resulting quantum fluctuation breaths life into your creative work, especially "frankendoodle" a short novel you made about frankenstein in 1970s disco gear.
Frankendoodle and your other creations go on the rapage; dismembering your university buddies and using their limbs to attach to their own bodies.
They are seemingly unstoppable due to their creative unpredictability and soon frankendoodle corners you, and in desperation you thow your eraser at it.
You miss frankendoodle and hit the imploding universe around you instead, resulting in the total distruction of everything you've ever known - including your dear beloved hamster "Mr. squizzles"

I wish I had an iron man suit with christmas tree lights through out the body, a spare set of hands, a catherine wheel on the chest plate, a super armour plated rear to protect against abductions and alien anal probes, a helmet with a milkshake logo on it, mini drones that can merge together into a squirrel AND the suit has to be lime green with bright yellow camoflauge paint.
All of this...is so I can save the planet from the bad guys >.>

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
Andyfer_Ruu

Postby Steahl » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:50 am

Wish granted. Sadly the propulsion unit isn't up to the strain of moving the monstrosity of a suit and the seals have locked themselves. So, unable to move, you stand, banging on the inside of your suit as the day grows older. Some mistake you for a modern art piece and add graffiti to the strange, noisy statue, others detour around the clamor.

Fear not hero! You are not left to slowly rot away in your blinking, metallic tomb! No, the fashion police stop by in the late afternoon with a tow truck to haul you off. You have the right to remain silent, and the right to a fashion consultant.

I wish I had health insurance.

8 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Steahl

Postby Arcana » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Granted. however they refuse to pay out because insurance types are ASSHOLES. They are scum, an excremental smear running up the ass-cracks of existence.

Not that I am bitter at all... :)

I wish I lived in the far-flung future (at the biological age I am now - not going to fall into the trap of being there and being an ancient and decrepit old man! :P ) where we had interstellar travel, and I could settle down as a starship captain.
"We Must Dissent. Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind."

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Arcana

Cash on hand: 125.00
Bank: 3,602.00

Postby Steahl » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 am

Travel to the future is a harsh, harsh thing. In fact, given the technology of the time in which you began your trip it was nearly impossible to perfectly preserve your young body. The good news being, you made it! The bad news, well, only your brain and portions of your face are intact, though perfectly young!

Given that the future had no record of your birth or any indication of who you were, like many barely living bodies you were volunteered for government subsidizing, a polite term for experimentation. Unlike many unfortunate souls though, yours went off without a hitch. your brain was uniquely suited to the integration into a bulk frame and electronic interface. Within yours your rehabilitation is complete, and you embark as the first brain ship in existence!

I totally sign up as a science officer.

I wish i had the ability to grant super powers to people.

8 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Steahl

Postby Andyfer_Ruu » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Your wish is Chuck Norris' command.
You now have the ability grant people super powers. However, the person you granted superman style powers to becomes bitter and twisted after frying his dog with heat vision by accident (hot dogs anyone?). In the persons irrational depression and anger he becomes a supervillain and goes on a mass killing spree and eventually sends the world into chaos... all because he accidently fried his dog after you gave him super powers. *nods*

I wish I had a wacky wavey inflatable arm flailing tubeman

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
Andyfer_Ruu

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment