PE3 Theories [Spoilers Ahoy!]

Discuss all Third Birthday related topics here. Please remember to mark all spoilers!

PE3 Theories [Spoilers Ahoy!]

Postby Andyfer_Ruu » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:53 pm

I thought I'd get this thread started up. ^.^
So, what does everyone think so far based on the new gameplay trailer and the interviews?
and what would you personaly like to see in this game?

For me the gameplay is deffinitly interesting. =P
The story also sounds good but I have one problem with it (probebly because I don't understand yet), my mind can't seem to get around the idea behind the enemy in the game; The Twisted.
Well, not the beings themselfs, but where they came from.
I wont mention where it said they came from incase it's a spoiler, so if you want to find out what I mean, look up the interviews or read about it on wikipedia.

I hope the Liberate transformation for Aya is on this game, I like transformations...like on Devil may Cry <.<
and since it's more of an action shooter, i hope it's faster paced.
Apart from that I don't think there's anything else I'd like to see them put in the game...Well...multiplayer would be cool, but they're not putting that option in.
Find more details and items in the profile of the user

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
Andyfer_Ruu

Cash on hand: 2,267.00

Parasite Eve The Third Birthday

Postby Caligo » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 am

[SPOILER ALERT]

It looks like, from the new trailer, some place called Babel is sending it's army into the past to destroy humanity? It looks like the more Aya remembers the worse these twisted become. Is either just a game ploy or is directly influenced, though the narrators comments about her being a gift to us is... mysterious to say the least. Something tells me this is moving beyond the realm of the mitochondrion.

And the fact that Aya was the only candidate who proved capable of using the CTI makes me wonder where Eve has gone? I like Little Eve so, it's making me a little nervous! Your thoughts?

9 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Caligo

Cash on hand: 195.00
Bank: 1,920.00

Re: Parasite Eve The Third Birthday

Postby Andyfer_Ruu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 am

I only have three ideas about little Eve, one of them you may not like. xD

1. little Eve is in the game or atleast mentioned, but the developers are keeping it a secret like with most of the game in general.
Maybe Little Eve has been put under protection, hidden and kept a secret for her own good?

2. Little Eve was a character designed just for PE2, just like how Nicholai and Carlos was designed just for Resident Evil 3. She might be mentioned in a cutscene or a file (if there are any files) but her character will not appear in the game..

3. The story line can't fit her character into the game, but she may make an appearence in another game instead, if they hopefully make one for PS3 or Xbox. =D

That's just an idea though! you never know! =P

1 pcs.
2 pcs.
Andyfer_Ruu

Cash on hand: 2,267.00

Return to Parasite Eve III (3rd Birthday)