So.. What do you think about T3B?

Discuss all Third Birthday related topics here. Please remember to mark all spoilers!

I think..

It's amazing! I love it! *_*
11%
I don't know.. Neutral ._.
33%
I'll pretend it never happened >_>
56%

Total votes : 9

Re: So.. What do you think about T3B?

Postby Caligo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 am

Mewant wrote:well

[SPOILER ALERT]

simply put it's on my top 5 PSP games and that's impressive, i highly liked the atmosphere with the OST, i like the new Aya based on how she looks, but the new Aya as she's not Aya ruined the whole game experience... but she wasn't bad, but i do want the old Tsundere and Showy badass Aya, in the very end they did tease us showing her talking to MC Aya, but i don't think next PE will have real Aya as MC for some reason, i'm going off topic

everything made sense though at the end and was somehow brilliant, but on the same note it ruined Aya along with the game experience, overall the game was epic, but i preferred the transformation/shape shifting like in old PE's, the twisted was somehow boring (well too much describing it as boring) but least say it's not even half the fun of the transformation like in PE1 and PE2

the gameplay was very fun, i highly prefer PE1 gameplay it was unique and very thrilling not as easy as on T3B beside the tank move

Well said~
Find more details and items in the profile of the user

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
9 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Caligo

Cash on hand: 195.00
Bank: 1,920.00

Previous

Return to Parasite Eve III (3rd Birthday)